Garden planting advice and services tailored to your home
Selecting the right plants for your home garden can be a fun and creative task. But it can also be overwhelming as you have to face so many decisions – many of which require professional expertise.
The About Blooming Time planting services can take care of it all for you or we can work with you to advise about the best kinds of plants for what you want or what will grow best in your garden.
Some of the things you need to consider when designing, choosing and planting are:
- Size of area
- How much lawn or open space you need
- Mix of native and non-native plants
- Complementary planting
- How much maintenance will be required
- Need for shade
- Seasonal planting and what will flower or fruit at what times of year
- Demands of pruning and replanting
These are just some of the considerations to take into account when designing a garden layout.
“Thank you Mark for all your suggestions and hard work. I’m looking forward to seeing the progressive picture as things start to grow and bloom.”
Fran Hogan. East Kew. July 2015